Fixed Blade EDC

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

equin
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Fixed Blade EDC

Post by equin »

LTUME1978 wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 8:10 pm A while back, Andy put up a post about a knife class he went to and how they used paring knifes in that class. That had me on the lookout for a small fixed blade knife but I never bought anything until a few weeks ago. I was at a class at CSAT and saw this knife (they have someone on staff that makes knifes). It will fit the pocket of a sports coat or suit jacket or in a pants pocket. The sheath will push off with your thumb of hook on the pocket and pull off.

IMG_1269.jpgIMG_1270.jpgIMG_1283.jpg
That is a really neat and useful knife and sheath combo! Do you have the knifemaker’s contact info and name/model of that particular knife?
Ed

LTUME1978
Posts in topic: 3

Post by LTUME1978 »

Equin,

That knife is sold through the Combat Shooting and Tactics (CSAT) pro shop. CSAT has a web site and the pro shop is on that site. The knife is called the Pocket Skinner.

equin
Posts in topic: 2

Post by equin »

LTUME1978 wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:38 am Equin,

That knife is sold through the Combat Shooting and Tactics (CSAT) pro shop. CSAT has a web site and the pro shop is on that site. The knife is called the Pocket Skinner.
Thanks!
Ed

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 3

Post by The Annoyed Man »

LTUME1978 wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 8:10 pm A while back, Andy put up a post about a knife class he went to and how they used paring knifes in that class. That had me on the lookout for a small fixed blade knife but I never bought anything until a few weeks ago. I was at a class at CSAT and saw this knife (they have someone on staff that makes knifes). It will fit the pocket of a sports coat or suit jacket or in a pants pocket. The sheath will push off with your thumb of hook on the pocket and pull off.

IMG_1269.jpgIMG_1270.jpgIMG_1283.jpg
I don’t know what that knife is actually named, but if it isn’t "Toothpick", it’s misnamed. :mrgreen:
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”