Good Friend Arrested for Violating GFSZA!!!

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
steveincowtown
Banned
Posts in topic: 1

Good Friend Arrested for Violating GFSZA!!!

Post by steveincowtown »

I laugh each and every time someone brings this up. If you get charged with violating the GFSZA you were doing something else very serious besides driving by a school on your way to Whataburger.
The Time is Now...
NRA Lifetime Member

Pariah3j
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Good Friend Arrested for Violating GFSZA!!!

Post by Pariah3j »

Click bait - Ya got me.

I assumed that some progressive-libtard prosecutor in Austin had charged someone with this for carrying in their car or something.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny" - Thomas Jefferson

RossA
Banned

Post by RossA »

Still, the idea that it could happen is scary.
God and the soldier we adore,
In times of danger, not before.
The danger gone, the trouble righted,
God's forgotten, the soldier slighted.

ScottDLS

Post by ScottDLS »

I hope no one is saying they don't strictly adhere to the requirements of the GFSZA, or suggesting that others don't either... :shock: I might have to accuse you of a Rule 4 violation (why do I feel like Mark Harmon on NCIS, with these rule numbers).

Next you'll be suggesting that someone carry a concealed rifle past a circle slash revolver sign...or walk shirtless past a no shirt, no service sign. :evil2:
4/13/1996 Completed CHL Class, 4/16/1996 Fingerprints, Affidavits, and Application Mailed, 10/4/1996 Received CHL, renewed 1998, 2002, 2006, 2011, 2016...). "ATF... Uhhh...heh...heh....Alcohol, tobacco, and GUNS!! Cool!!!!"

Pariah3j
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Pariah3j »

Well to each their own - I not advising anyone to knowingly breaking the law, but there are so may convoluted and ridiculous laws on the books that never expire, that we probably all break some law(s) daily in one way or another.

And is it breaking the law when it's unconstitutional? :evil2:
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny" - Thomas Jefferson

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

ScottDLS wrote:I hope no one is saying they don't strictly adhere to the requirements of the GFSZA, or suggesting that others don't either... :shock: I might have to accuse you of a Rule 4 violation (why do I feel like Mark Harmon on NCIS, with these rule numbers).

Next you'll be suggesting that someone carry a concealed rifle past a circle slash revolver sign...or walk shirtless past a no shirt, no service sign. :evil2:
That's just ridiculous. Gibb's rule #4 is "If you have a secret, the best thing is to keep it to yourself. The second-best is to tell one other person if you must. There is no third best."
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Return to “Off-Topic”